matters needing attention
The fire hose is the hose used for water delivery in the fire scene. According to the material, it can be divided into lined fire hose and unlined fire hose. The unlined fire hose has low pressure resistance, high resistance, easy to leak, easy to mildew and rot, and short service life, so it is suitable for laying in the fire field of buildings; the lined fire hose is resistant to high pressure, wear resistance, mildew and rot, durable, not easy to leak, low resistance, and can also be bent, folded and moved at will, so it is convenient to use, and suitable for laying and connecting the fire truck in the external fire field.
Pay attention to the following when using fire hose:
1. When laying, avoid sudden twists and turns to prevent reducing the ability of water pressure resistance, and also avoid torsion to prevent the water hose from rotating after water filling, so as to prevent the internal buckle water hose interface from detaching.
2. After water filling, it is necessary to avoid dragging on the ground. When the position needs to be changed, it should be lifted and moved as far as possible to reduce the wear between the hose and the ground.
3. Avoid contact with corrosive chemicals such as oil, acid and alkali.
4. Cotton or hemp hose should be used in the area where there may be flame or strong radiant heat.
5. After use, it should be cleaned, unlined hose should be hung in the sun, and after drying, it should be coiled and stored in a cool and dry place.
6. If any damaged holes are found in the process of use, they should be wrapped tightly with water tape, and then repaired as soon as possible; in case of obvious damage, they should immediately withdraw from combat readiness.
7. When the vehicle needs to pass through the laying water belt, the water belt bridge protection shall be arranged at the passing position in advance.
8. If it needs to pass through the railway during laying, it should pass under the rail.
9. Lined hose should be used outside buildings in cold areas to avoid freezing.